Thursday, February 11, 2010

My lastest drawing- Prince Arthur (again)....

This picture took me about 2 days (I finished it last night). I really wanted to use the same picture as my watercolour, in order to see which I preferred. Thinking about it, I love being able to brighten things up but (at the moment) I am unable to achieve any detail. Therefore I think that I really like drawing in pencil.
The hardest part would have to the chain mail but with practice, I'm sure that I could fix that.
I have to admit that I am incredibly pleased with this compared to my previous drawings as it looks a bit more realistic.
My next picture is coming along and should be finished over the weekend. Once again it is on the same type of watercolour paper as this one but a lot smaller (and a lot more challenging)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment